Info Pack 2017
Monday 27th March6.30pmTurramurra Bowling ClubBobbin Head Rd, Turramurra
Miniroos Match RESULT Cards (U6 – U11)
Download Match Result Cards for U8s – U11s here
Please keep your match cards on a clipboard for the season in case of any queries from other teams.
Miniroos Regulations 2017
12+ Referee Allocations
U12+ Coaches & Managers should check the NSFA site every Friday night to ensure ref has been allocated to the game if they are home team. If not, they will need a volunteer to ref the game. It is also worth having a backup ref in case one doesn’t turn up.
12+ Electronic Match Cards
Instructions on how to use EMC.
37 Princes Street
Turramurra NSW 2074
U12-U18 Team Manager Duties
Team managers shall perform the following duties on match days:
- Home team manager to ensure alternate strip is available in the event of a clash.
- Check playing ground for safety – ensure no safety hazards.
- Introduce themselves to the referees and assist the referee as requested.
- Ensure that gates permitting ambulance entry are unlocked.
- Mutually appoint a referee and assistant referees if no qualified referees are present.
- Each team manager to complete his/her half of match card and hand to the referee no later than five (5) minutes before the scheduled kick-off time.
- Provide a printed copy of team photos in order to identify players.
- Perform ID check and sign both match cards prior to commencement of each game.
- Ensure players are correctly attired.
- Provide an approved, licensed, properly inflated match ball prior to game start.
- Ensure alcohol is not present.
- Ensure that players sent from the field leave the vicinity of the field.
- Ensure cleanliness of venue.
- Match cards must be handed to the winning team by the referee, or to the home team in case of a draw. The team in possession of the match cards must ensure that the match cards are delivered to the club recorder/secretary in time to be forwarded to the KDSA office by 5:00PM on the Wednesday following the game.
- Both managers to notify results to their club recorder/secretary.
- Managers, coaches and other team officials must display a KDSA Official ID card at all times while they are participating in a match. Referees may request that a person leave the “technical area” as they see fit if that person does not display a KDSA Official ID card.