- U9 – 8:30am to 9:30am
- U10 – 9:40am to 10:40am (The Girls U10 team are welcome to attend but are not required for grading)
- U11 – 10:50am to 11:50am
- U12 – 12:00pm to 1:00pm
NB: The Hockey field is an ALL weather field, so the grading will only be cancelled if the conditions are extreme. Unless you receive an email from the club please assume the grading is ON.
Please ensure the players are NOT wearing boots – sneakers only. Shin pads DO need to be worn so as to avoid any injury.
The club will be running a BBQ and drinks will also be available for sale at the ground.
As such for those players affected by a clash with Saturday sport, the club suggests the following:
- 1) If the player is unable to make the allocated time they can attend one of the later sessions as the grading method is the same across all age groups in week 1 being small sided games focusing on ability, attitude and creativity. Week 2 is more game based grading focusing on game awareness.
- 2) Even though both grading sessions is preferable we have two sessions so players who are unable to make one, may be able to make the other one. This will enable the graders at least one view of the player.
- 3) If neither of the above works then we will have to grade the returning players based on which teams they played in last year, but the players who do turn up to be graded will be given preference over those that don’t.
- 4) If you are new to the club and can’t make either and therefore we can’t use last year’s team as a guide, we will need to apply a best fit approach.
For those affected can you please let me know before this Saturday which of the above applies so we can prepare accordingly.
Can any NEW players to the club please ensure they bring along a birth certificate to be sighted.
Conditions of entry to Hockey Centre
- No football or soccer shoes.
- No food, drink or chewing gum near the field
- Water only allowed on the field.
- No smoking.
- No alcohol.
- Please consider local residents when parking their cars. Do not hinder access.
- No dogs allowed on School grounds.
- No parking in school executive spots, the bus turning zone or the gateway – this must be left clear for emergency vehicles.
- Do not wander around the school grounds.