The brief outline is:
- Intro to Grassroots Football (U6 to U9)
- Risk management
- Player behaviour management
- Training session structure (Beginning/Middle/End)
- Practical sessions (chance to run around a little)
- Training session content
- U6/U7 Game simulation (run through coach behaviour, parent behaviour, game leader role, rules of the game)
- U8/U9 Game simulation (run through coach behaviour, parent behaviour, instructing referee role, rules of the game)
- Q & A
But to know if it’s viable, we need to see how many Coaches and Parents are interested. We are seeking all our U6 to U9 coaches, and at least one parent from each team. There is no cost for you to attend, other than your time!
The venue is Bannockburn Oval on Monday May 5th from 6pm to 8:30pm.