- All training for today, Thursday 4th April 2013, has been cancelled. This includes the KickStart Co-operative training for the U6-U11, and the U16’s. Please note that you can check for weather alerts via our website, http://www.bcrfc.org.au/weather.html or by going the association (NSFA) website, http://www.kdsa.asn.au/
- Regarding the games going ahead this weekend, no advice has been received yet from the association. The club will let you know as soon as we know, but the managers and coaches and players should also be looking at either our site or the NSFA site for game day updates.
- As the draw becomes available from the NSFA during the season we will update our site with the details, see http://www.bcrfc.org.au/calendar.html. We have already done this for round 1.
- Despite the weather we will be at the oval this evening from 5.30pm to 7.00pm selling short, sock and shin pads. This is also the time to pick up any pre-ordered items. NB: This is the last time to purchase and pick up items prior to the season starting.
- Please see our site regarding April holiday Soccer Clinics. A small percentage of the fees for these clinics come back to the club to help us purchase new equipment. So if you attend it benefits both the player and the club. http://www.bcrfc.org.au/1/post/2013/03/april-holiday-soccer-clinics.html
- Lastly thanks to everyone who has purchased items via our sponsors, Rebel, Aussie Farmers Direct and Xpress Promotions. We recently received a credit from both Aussie Farmers and Rebel that we will be using to upgrade our equipment. Please click on our sponsors located on the right-hand side of our home page to see how to join and the discounts that you as members receive.
Looking forward to the season getting underway!
BCRFC Rovers Committee