New Player Registration Process
New players are always welcome at Bannockburn Rovers.
During the online registration, you will be able to purchase shorts, socks and shin pads where applicable, to collect at our Information and Grading sessions. Please bring along your receipt which will be automatically emailed to you after payment.
Note: All U6 player registered to the Club this year will be provided with a free ball!
Not sure what age group to register in? Look up age eligibility here.
Please see grading dates and times should you not be able to pick up your additional items on the above date.
If you are registering a new family member, they must come along with proof of age and to have a photo taken.
Please Note that the club is offering an “early bird” discount off the normal registration fees. The early bird discount will be active from the 28th January to midnight 13th February 2016 after which the full price will come into effect.
Please follow the following instructions to register online for the club.
- Go to the MyFootballClub website: www.myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on “Players”, “Register Now”
- Select “Player Registration” at the bottom of the page.
- If you have not ever played Football then select the third option – “Click here to create an FFA account” and fill out your details. You will receive an email with your FFA no. and a Password.
- When you get your FFA number and password, follow the instructions on the email or log back into MyFootballClub by clicking here.
- After you log in click on “Make a Registration” or “Register”.
- Check that your contact details are correct. Note: you must choose a ‘favourite team’ during the registration process.
- Do not bother about uploading a photo. We will contact you if you need to supply one.
- On the next screen, enter in the club name which is Bannockburn Rovers FC (If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name.)
- Select the Registration role as: “Player”. Note: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country.
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.
- Then click the “Add Packages” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge all the Terms and Conditions then click “Next”.
- It is at this point you can “Purchase additional items” such as socks, shorts, and shin pads should they be available for your age group. Select the items and click “Update Order”.
- Click on “Pay Online” to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard). Or can select “Manual Payment at Club” button if you want to pay via Direct Debit. Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
- Answer the questions on the last page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted and you should receive an invoice. It will be approved once payment has been received and there is available place in the requested age group.
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
- Visit the FAQ’s page on the MyFootballClub website.
- View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
- Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 particularly if you are having problems with your password to login.