Player Re-Registration Process
Below are the easy to follow steps for self-registration, and your personal information, if you are a returning player has been pre-populated into the system. It should only take about 2 minutes to complete.
During the online registration, you will be able to purchase shorts, socks and shin pads where applicable, to collect at our Info/grading sessions. Please bring along your receipt which will be automatically emailed to you after payment.
Contact us should you not be able to pick up your additional items at the Information or Grading Days
Want to save some cash? The Club is offering an “early bird” discount off the normal registration fees. Dates on the Fees page.
Please follow the following instructions to register online for the Club.
- Go to the MyFootballClub website: www.myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on “Register Now”
- Select “Player Registration” at the bottom of the page
- If you know your FAA number then select the first option – “Click here to proceed to the login pages”.
- If you cannot remember your FFA number then select the second option – “Click here to proceed”, enter your details and click Search. When you get your FFA number go back to the previous screen and select the first option – “Click here to proceed to the login pages”.
- Enter in your FFA no. and click on “Need a password”. The password will be emailed to you. Enter the password in the login screen and click “Login”.
- After you log in click on “Make a Registration” or “Register”.
- Check that your contact details are correct. Note: you must choose a ‘favourite team’ during the registration process.
- Do not bother uploading a photo. We will contact you if you need to supply one.
- On the next screen, enter in the club name which is Bannockburn Rovers FC (If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name.)
- Select the Registration role as: “Player”. Note: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country.
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.
- Then click the “Add Packages” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge all the Terms and Conditions then click “Next”.
- It is at this point you can “Purchase additional items” such as socks, shorts, and shinpads should they be available for your age group. Select the items and click “Update Order”.
- Click on “Pay Online” to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard). Or can select “Manual Payment at Club” button if you want to pay via Direct Debit). Note: Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
- Answer the questions on the last page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted and you should receive an invoice. It will be approved once payment has been received and there is available place in the requested age group.
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
- Visit the FAQ’s page on the MyFootballClub website.
- View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
- Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 particularly if you are having problems with your password to login.