Training is held at Bannockburn Oval and run by our training partners. Our amazing “BBQ Queens” ensure sausage sizzles and drinks are available for purchase on Thursday nights.
If there is enough demand we may do BBQ on Wednesday evenings as well.
First training sessions commence Wednesday 29th March and Thursday 30th March 2017.
Exact times and Dates for Season 2017 are now confirmed. Times are below.
Training at Bannockburn Oval
- Currently there are no courses scheduled for Mondays. The oval is free for you to use during 4.30pm – 8.00pm. Please email [email protected] if you wish to utilise this period.
Wednesdays – NSFA
- U11s – 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- U12s Mixed – 5.30pm-6.30pm
- U12G Heyman – 6.45pm – 7.45pm
- U14s – 6.30pm – 7.45pm
- U16s – 6.30pm – 8:00pm
- WO30/M35/M45 – 7.30pm – 8.45pm
Thursdays – T3
- U6s and U7s – .4.15pm – 5.00pm – arrive 4.00pm
- U8s: 5.00pm – 5.45pm – arrive 4.45pm
- U9s: 5.45pm – 6.45pm – arrive 5.30pm
- U10s: 6.45pm – 7.45pm – arrive 6.30pm
THURSDAY TRAINING STATION LAYOUT:
All Rovers players are provided with a jersey via their Coach or Manager just before season starts. Shorts, socks and shin pads can be purchased online at registration or at Grading Days. Alternatively, we will have kit available for purchase on Thursday evenings during training for the first few weeks of season.
Personalised training kit
Did you know you can order personalised training shirts from the Club’s online store? When a whole team wears matching shirts with names on the back, the spirit of the team definitely increases! It also makes the job of the coach that little more personalised when he or she can work out who is playing the ball.
July School Holidays (Games and Training)
- Details closer to the holidays!
Skills Training and Holiday Clinics
Need more training and skills development? Try these:
- Holiday Clinics
- Skills Training